Tuesday March 25th 2008
triple jump sports heats
It was the triple jump sports heats but i still did not knew how to do a proper triple jump. I was shivering with fear as I walked towards the running track. Many of those who joined the triple jump event either was forced by their classmates or just joined for experience, thus, they also did not had any experience in triple jump, just like me.
At first, I tried to observe the 'pros' execute the triple jump, but that did not work. When it was my turn, I still did not knew how to do a proper triple jump and it resulted in a faul jump. My next turn was a faul jump too. It made me even discouraged. I knew my third trial would be my last so I pleaded my friends to show me how to execute a proper triple jump. Fortuantely, I executed it well when my turn came. I was extremely overjoyed that I did not heard my name being called for the best 8. I missed my chance to win even a bronze medal and I sulked as I left the runing track. I immediately went home and felt discouraged and frustrated at the same time.
However, the next day, my friend told me that my name was called but it was just that I did not heard it. I felt rather foolish but I laughed when my friend told me that the distance of the jump in 3rd position was 9.18 metres and my best jump was only 7.15 metres! From that, I knew I never had a chance even if I heard my name being called for the best 8.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
d.gray-man rockz
so does General Marian Cross

No comments:
Post a Comment